 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2489 (-5)
  RE: Joystick application for LegOS

You can still switch back and forth between legOS and NQC if you find the joystick control helpful. Another suggestion is to write a legOS program that runs all axis at intervals...if you just need it for testing. A final suggestion is to use the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RE: Makefile patch

I finally have everything working, here's what I did: Installed binutils and gcc with Max Bowsher's script. Extacted the /legOS directory CD to /legOS and 'make OSTYPE=cygwin' Export PATH=$PATH:/legOS/util Export PATH=$PATH:/h8x/bin Export (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Joystick application for LegOS

Hi all, I've been toying with the idea of switching from NQC to LegOS, but one thing that is keeping me from doing so is that I have not seen a remote control from the PC application similar to that is included with the NQC IDE's on windows. I find (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: CYGWIN & legOS 0.2.5.3

"Max Bowsher" <maxb@ukf.net> wrote in message news:015701c1e790$f6...ibm.com... (...) folks or (...) on (...) Max, I received errors at various places with various versions (when compiling gcc and once with binutils). Most often, the build would (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: CYGWIN & legOS 0.2.5.3

Stephen, <snip> (...) Well, the only thing that it is complaining about (that I had to remove) is the use of const void func_decl(...) Really, I want to know what the difference is between: const void foo(void) --- and --- void foo(void) Does the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact