 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *1564 (-5)
  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

Because I couldn't get the Cygnus solution get to work on Win98 I tried Rossz Vàmos-Wentworth DJGPP solution. Unfortunately this doesn't work too. I followed the steps described on Rossz site. When I tried the first "make" I got the following error (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: looking for programmers

Why not invite some FLL teams to show off their robots? Get some kids involved! -Peter Coach, FLL Team #1096: The Unibots (we're in California, so we probably wouldn't qualify... ) "anthony" <huberman@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: V2.0 will be out in Nov. 2001

(...) That sounds wrong. I believe 2.0 was *supposed* to be due out Nov 2000 but was delayed *slightly* due to software problems, because FLL teams were supposed to get the Beta of the software (no, not just the firmware) but we did not due to some (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm Recall?

(...) The FLL kit received this August was from DACTA and DID NOT have the power adaptor. -Peter Coach, FLL Team #1096: The Unibots (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

Did anybody find the cause and a solution to the problems Christopher Arquiza had in July? I have the same problem now. Thomas (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact