 Robotics / RCX / Java / 73
    Re: Wishlist leJOS —Gordon Bentley
   (...) Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as they are part of the standard firmware. Regards Gordon (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: Wishlist leJOS —Andy Gombos
     (...) There still could be some special rom code that is called when the opcode is called for the standard firmware. Not very likely, but still possible. Andy -- See my Visual Interface for leJOS at (URL) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: Wishlist leJOS —Björn Lundin
   (...) I didn't think of that, but it might explain why my attemps to use the OP cods failed (they hung the RCX completely dead). Then again, I might have used them wrong... Björn (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)