 Robotics / RCX / Java / 73
  Re: Wishlist leJOS

(...) Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as they are part of the standard firmware. Regards Gordon (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Wishlist leJOS

(...) There still could be some special rom code that is called when the opcode is called for the standard firmware. Not very likely, but still possible. Andy -- See my Visual Interface for leJOS at (URL) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Wishlist leJOS

(...) I didn't think of that, but it might explain why my attemps to use the OP cods failed (they hung the RCX completely dead). Then again, I might have used them wrong... Björn (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)