 Robotics / RCX / Java / 134
Re: Proximity sensor ( Was: Re: 8 power levels, and only 8?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 02:49:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Martin Egholm Nielsen writes:
Hi Paul,

Here is an interesting paper on using NQC to control motor speed. A similar
technique could be used in leJOS:

http://www.cs.ruu.nl/people/markov/lego/tutorial.pdf

This paper has lots of interesing ideas in it besides motor speed control.
My favourite being the proximity sensor which I have remodelled in leJOS and
which continues to amaze me that it works at all.
Hmmm... can you please post your code for that? I tried it
this weekend (I found it here:
http://www.mop.no/~simen/legoproxi.htm), but I couldn't
quite get it to work.
Did you activate the sensor?