 Robotics / RCX / Java / 1
    ------( Welcome to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java )------ Todd Lehman
   Welcome to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.robotics.rcx.java (group): Focused discussion group for JVM/Java™/Jini™ firmware or software for the LEGO® MINDSTORMS™ RIS: in-depth technical discussions, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        JVM and spirit.ocx —Geoff Sim
   Todd. Has anyone done much on this subject? I am looking at writing a class library to communicate/program the RCX from Java and I don't want to reinvent the wheel. I have seen some work on the net, but nothing definitive... Geoff (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: JVM and spirit.ocx —Søren Bak
     (...) Hi, I am currently working on a Java API for the RCX based on LEGO's firmware. It is basically a model of the RCX with LEGO's firmware, that is, the instruction set described by Kekoa Proudfoot in his RCX Internals. The basics (instruction (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

        Re: JVM and spirit.ocx —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't exactly know how _much_ has been done, but I know there's been quite a bit of interest at times over the past year, and I know of at least three Java/JVM efforts related to the RCX. Here are some links which you might find useful: (3 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)