 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 341 – 360 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Windows NT Success Story!

I'm pleased to announce that the NT boxes in our computer science lab has LegOS installed and running under Cygwin! I'd like to share this success story in the hope that it might help those who are still battling the Redmond Behemoth. In our lab we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.064)

  Re: Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

Hi Marco, it is always interesting how many other people in the world do have the same problems or are dealing with the same subject. Sometimes I had the feeling that I dealt with "exotic" problems but then I realized that other "Mindstormers" had (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.064)

  Use laptops IrDA

Hi all, I want to make a program on my laptop so that I can use it (the laptop that is) as a remote control to give orders to my Mindstorm robot, just simple things like turn left/right etc. I'm going to use Java on my laptop, Lejos on the RCX and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.064)

  Re: NQC vs Spirit communication speed

The retry timing for RCX_Link uses a dynamic backoff, which is a good general purpose solution if you're going to be sending lots of packets (like a typical NQC download) and the latency through the serial driver is unknown and/or unpredictable (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Major breakthrough serial wise.

I have been fiddling with serial interrupts with little success. Today I finally figured out that interrupts are masked in the CCR until you run the word RCX_INIT. I was blindly assuming that interrupts were generally enabled and I only had to deal (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  solaris + legOS

Hello, I'm trying to get legOS to work on solaris. I'm having troubles. I've got the cross compiler installed. I'm having the same problem everyone else who's tried it on Solaris: legOS/util/dll-src/loader.c gives problems me an error with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  solaris + legOS

Hello, I'm trying to get legOS to work on solaris. I'm having troubles. I've got the cross compiler installed. I'm having the same problem everyone else who's tried it on Solaris: legOS/util/dll-src/loader.c gives problems me an error with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Opening COM port error

Hi guys, First of all, thanx Brian, but I managed to solve the weird firmdl.bat problem by fooling around with different batteries and IR range levels. Secondly,I'm trying to send data packets to the RCX through java methods called from a C++ (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Agenda PDA version of NQC available

Hi, I have setup a page at (URL) with information on using NQC on the Agenda Linux Based PDA ( (URL) ). There are cross-compile instructions, a ready to go binary for NQC, and a link to a Notepad like GUI editor for the Agenda. Right now, I use a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) Yes, this is right, to be friendly to as many implementations of the Lego IR protocol as possible, receiving programs should just mask off bit 3. (...) While the code is there to discern packets with different addresses, I haven't yet added (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Lego Network Protocol questions

Hi all. I came to the discussions on the LNP a bit late and was wondering if the following questions had been discussed (I flipped through an old Communications course book and noted some thoughts): - Can we do Carrier Sense *whilst* we are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) I remember discussing this briefly, but I don't think we ever came up with a final "spec" for the feature. Here are the issues I forsee: 1) The IR tower times out. NQC should probably do something to keep it alive - and that "something" should (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Desperate need for help with lnpd

Hi! I have mentioned before in this forum that I and two friends are working on a six legged robot which is supposed to learn to walk using genetic algorithms. We are now nearly finished and yesterday we finally managed to program an IR protocol (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  RE: New pbForth GUI

This is a great idea, Ralph. I've wanted to just fool around in pbForth, but have been intimidated by the apparent front-end learning curve. I'm a mechanical guy, I don't do TclTk, Gnu, etc., I've been spoiled by GUI front ends and install programs. (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Re: leJOS & BricxCC news

(...) Yes, it would be nice, plus the two or three unused sensors... I'm happy enough with the LDCC firmware as a DCC encoder (pleased as punch, really). But it "would be nice" if it were implemented as a library or patch to an existing brick OS (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.063)

  Re: More Spybotics NQC API stuff (work in progress)

Some slight revisions to the previous submission. And now I have finally figured out how to get the Spybot to control Manas. I'm very puzzled by the equations for setting the output bytes. Any explanations would be greatly appreciated. #include (...) (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.062)

  LEGO Mindstroms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

Hi, we want to build a Roboter with the following characteristics and under the following conditions: The roboter should be able to drive through a whole building by itself. During his drive he detects obstacles, walls etc. Everything he detects he (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.062)

  LEGO MindStorms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

Hi, we want to build a Roboter with the following characteristics and under the following conditions: The roboter should be able to drive through a whole building by itself. During his drive he detects obstacles, walls etc. Everything he detects he (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.062)

  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

Ralph Hempel wrote in message <000001beb0e4$f9d0df...pro150>... (...) I'll back you up on this as well. I did some experiments using two towers connected to two different PCs, and found that I could send raw bytes from one PC to the other without (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.062)

  FW: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

-----Original Message----- From: Stalker-Wilde, Graham [mailto:graham.stalk...@csfb.com] Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 10:32 AM To: 'Ralph Hempel' Subject: RE: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit you did indeed get another one, and I'd love (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, ir, how
(score: 5.062)

More:  Next Page >>