 Robotics / RCX / 961
    Spare parts for RIS1.5 ? —Ole Bøssing Christensen
   Dear all, My kids (I...) got the RIS 1.5 box (from me...) for Christmas. I am certain that a lot of the little pins, pegs, wheels, rubber bands etc. will be disappearing in the future with 3 kids and a couple of adults playing around. My question (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Spare parts for RIS1.5 ? —Frank Passek
   (...) Hi Ole, Lego offers, what they call service-packs. Unfortunately I was not able to locate those in their online-shop. You should ask them for a catalogue. Regards Frank (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)