 Robotics / RCX / 962
Re: Spare parts for RIS1.5 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:37:26 GMT

Ole B Christensen wrote:

Dear all,

My kids (I...) got the RIS 1.5 box (from me...) for Christmas. I am certain
that a lot of the little pins, pegs, wheels, rubber bands etc. will be
disappearing in the future with 3 kids and a couple of adults playing around.

My question (FAQ?): How will I be able to get replacement parts for all the
small stuff? I have never used Technic, we just jumped all the way from basic
Lego to the robots. Do you know of specific sets that are useful in this
context?

I look forward to any useful help; emails will be appreciated, as I don't read
these news all the time.

Greetings, Ole

Hi Ole,

Lego offers, what they call service-packs.
Unfortunately I was not able to locate those in their online-shop.
You should ask them for a catalogue.

Regards
Frank