 Robotics / RCX / 907
Re: No CD with my new RIS 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:56:15 GMT

I guess I need the SPRIT.ocx file as well?!?!

"Matthew Fisher" <matthew.fisher@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
Thank you very much Ben for taking the time to help me.

I called up Lego and they say they're sending me the CD, but it'll take • 2-3
weeks!  So much for a Merry Christmas. :(

I suspect your suspicions are correct about a driver being required for • the
IR tower.  I got the new SDK and the programming tools, so now all I need • is
the IR drivers... and for this I do probably need the install from the • CD...
so, is anybody with a DSL or cable modem willing to upload the setup files
from the Mindstorm CD for me?!?!?!  I'll provide a FTP server.  Anyone...?
:)

Thanks,
Matt