 Robotics / RCX / 893
892  |  894
Subject:
No CD with my new RIS 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:42:35 GMT

Greetings.

Just bought my first RIS 1.5 set.  Took three days of looking in Miami and
purchased as many sets only to go home and find a different missing part
everytime.  This time I'm missing the CD and the registration card.  But
there are no more available in any of the 4 stores around.

Questions...
1) What's on the CD?
2) Can I download what I really need to get started from somewhere online?
3) I'm not ready to start recompiling stuff, just want to drag and drop
commands right now, what program can I use.
4) Should I update to the new RIS 2.0 pre-release firmware now?

Thanks guys.  Great info in here!

Matt