 Robotics / RCX / 860
  Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour

This weekend there is a large meeting of the members of the largest computer club in the world (about 150,000 members) in the netherlands. On this meeting there was a display of LEGO MINDSTORMS. The LEGO Compagny has build a bar-tender with 17 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour

(...) I saw this bar-tender in Frankfurt at the visioncommand 2000 competition. They are obviously running a serial protocol on their 17 RCX ! (One RCX and the IR-Tower were under the desk in a box.) Why don't they offer tese protocol to the lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rainer Balzerowski" <balze2@gmx.net> <snip> (...) an (...) I believe you... :-( My wife and I were surprised to find the Mindstorms Mall Tour in our local mall in Ocean County, New Jersey over the weekend. I was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)