 Robotics / RCX / 753
Re: Sharp GP2D05 Infrared Ranger and the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:51:53 GMT

"Ralf Krause" <rkra@gmx.de> wrote in message
Perhaps we can get ideas for new RCX distance sensors. I think that the
GP2D12 could be the best one???
In Germany Conrad electronics only has the GP2D02 and the GP2D05. I don't
know where to get the other.

Yes the GP2D12 looks like the one to use, but I've never been able to find
it.  I bought some GP2D05s to play with a few years ago.  They require an
input control signal and don't continuously output a signal.  Looked like a
pretty messy interface to the RCX.  They also require a tiny connector that
I couldn't find either.

Mike G.