 Robotics / RCX / 739
Re: Three new books about Lego Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:28:16 GMT

"Johan Hjertman" <the_hartman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I have found that three new books about Lego Mindstorms soon will be • released.

Lego Mindstorms for Dummies
by Michael Meadhra, Arthur Griffith
ISBN: 0764507672

AFAIK, this one hasn't shipped yet in the US.

Introducing Robotics with Lego Mindstorms
Penfold, R A
ISBN: 0859349012

More Advanced Robotics with Lego Mindstorms
Penfold, Robert
ISBN: 0859349020

Available in the UK, see:
http://news.lugnet.com/books/?n=95