 Robotics / RCX / 738
737  |  739
Subject:
Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:34:07 GMT

Hi,

Does any set (except 9755 from Dacta) contain the Temparature
Sensor? I tought that the Ultimate Accessory Set  (3801) contained
one and spend most of the last night searching in my collection
for the damned thing (hey, I *really* thought that there was one
in it, and left the box in the office, taking only the parts home ;-)).

Fortunately, a quick search at guide.lugnet.com revealed
that my search was unnecessary and I haven't lost a part on the way
home ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"