 Robotics / RCX / 761
Re: Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:49:56 GMT

Ryan J Schave wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come in any sets.  I know you can order it
from Shop@Home.  I purchased my from eBay and got a much better deal than
through S@H.

LEGO tech support said the sensor was accurate to the integer.  for example,
it's 71 degrees F.  I found that it actually displays the temperature with a
decimal. For example 71.7 degrees F.  Too bad I can only store integers in
the RCX :(

It's not necessary. The Temp sensor is actually reporting 717 degrees. All they
did was move the decimal place.  With the 0328 firmware the User Display lets
you put the point where ever you want. Need decimal places? Multiply your
figures by 100. Then move the point.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html