 Robotics / RCX / 738
  Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?

Hi, Does any set (except 9755 from Dacta) contain the Temparature Sensor? I tought that the Ultimate Accessory Set (3801) contained one and spend most of the last night searching in my collection for the damned thing (hey, I *really* thought that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come in any sets. I know you can order it from Shop@Home. I purchased my from eBay and got a much better deal than through S@H. LEGO tech support said the sensor was accurate to the integer. for example, it's 71 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Which set contains the Temparature Sensor?

(...) It's not necessary. The Temp sensor is actually reporting 717 degrees. All they did was move the decimal place. With the 0328 firmware the User Display lets you put the point where ever you want. Need decimal places? Multiply your figures by (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)