 Robotics / RCX / 73
Re: RCX Currnet Rating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:07:52 GMT

The best way to avoid high current running thru the brick is to control a small
red motor which drives one of the polarity switches which is hooked up to a
battery pack and that in turn runs the main motors. We had this problem at the
LEGO Robogladiators at the E3 convention. Check out Dan Danknick's page for
more
info on the Robogladiators.
http://www.teamdelta.com/roboglad/

Peter