 Robotics / RCX / 66
RE: MindFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:19:33 GMT

Ben wrote...

I just have to say, I love the motif image on those pages.  I had to go
get a 24t gear just to see if the silhouette really does look like two
kids joining hands.  That is so cool.  To me, that gear has been the
defining element of Technic.  But I never would have thought of looking at
it that way.

I did the same thing, and noticed that the 24T gears that came with my
Mindstorms DON'T look like that, they are missing the little hands.

Fortunately I have a lot of the older ones...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com