 Robotics / 5931
Re: MindFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:56:09 GMT

I just have to say, I love the motif image on those pages.  I had to go
get a 24t gear just to see if the silhouette really does look like two
kids joining hands.  That is so cool.  To me, that gear has been the
defining element of Technic.  But I never would have thought of looking at
it that way.

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/