 Robotics / RCX / 601
  NCQ and LegOS

I am a newcomer to the mindstorms world, and I have not progressed from programming in the programming environment supplied with the product. Before I start to think about NQC and LegOS, I would like to know a bit more about the added advantages. Do (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: NCQ and LegOS

(...) LegOS, yes. NQC, not as you'd probably like -- although you do get access to 32 register variables, and of course you can use the datalog. (...) With LegOS yes. With NQC and the original firmware, no. With the upcoming release of the new (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)