 Robotics / RCX / 601
600  |  602
Subject:
NCQ and LegOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 18:06:51 GMT

I am a newcomer to the mindstorms world, and I have not progressed from
programming in the programming environment supplied with the product. Before I
start to think about NQC and LegOS, I would like to know a bit more about the
added advantages.

Do they allow you to store data in memory locations?
Can you make the RCX display show any value you like?
Which is the more versitile of the two languages, and does VB offer the same
as NQC and LegOS?

Thanks!

Mike