 Robotics / RCX / 537
    P-brick Script code terminology —Conrad Venn
   Hi all, Perhaps someone can clarify this for me... I've been looking at the LEGO P-brick Script code language documentation that comes with the RIS 2.0 SDK PreAlpha. I was initially confused by the numerous references to program stacks. Does 'stack' (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: P-brick Script code terminology —Ian Warfield
   Conrad, LEGO does refer to series of commands as 'stacks'. This comes from the Robotics Invention System RCX Code interface where a program is a literal 'stack' of instruction blocks; those who haven't used RCX Code much wouldn't recognize the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: P-brick Script code terminology —Dennis Williamson
     Some sort of brick metaphor would work for me. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: P-brick Script code terminology —Conrad Venn
   Ah that explains it! I didn't try RCX Code, I wasn't that keen on it and also it wouldn't run on my NT workstation. I moved straight on to NQC and more recently have been trying RoboLab. That's why I didn't get the reference. Thanks, Conrad. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)