 Robotics / RCX / 433
Re: Ultimate Expansion set Remote Control?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:29:00 GMT

The item is the 5206 Speed Computer. You can look it up in the catalog section
at http://www.lego.com.

It also appears here: http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5206

Cool!

Dennis

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mike Burger writes:

[snip]

BTW, checking the web pages looking for the new goodies, I found a new
tachometer device.  A speed indicator that consists of a display unit and
a brick unit that is supposed to attach to an axle.  Shop at Home said this
morning "we have no information on when that will be available." Not meant to
be a Mindstorms product, but for racing cars.

[snip]