 Robotics / RCX / 418
  Ultimate Expansion set Remote Control?

One of the first things I purchased was the Mindstorms remote control. It is not expensive, less than $20 'merican. It can send messages 1, 2 and 3 (three buttons) It can force motors on forward, or reverse overriding a running program (three pairs (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Ultimate Expansion set Remote Control?

(...) I got the same regarding a call I made to ask about the new Technic guys (8300) and this date is apparently accurate then. Anyone know if we can pre- order things or make an order which includes a new item and not pay extra shipping for it to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Ultimate Expansion set Remote Control?

The item is the 5206 Speed Computer. You can look it up in the catalog section at (URL) also appears here: (URL) lugnet.robotics.rcx, Mike Burger writes: [snip] (...) [snip] (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)