 Robotics / RCX / 365
    Re: RF Connection To RCX —Terry King
   Eric, this was the approach I was thinking of. This way all the 'regular' functions, software, RcxCC etc would continue to work. Limitations: Speed is the same.. Other approaches would require deep hacking, I believe. I envisioned two devices: 1. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RF Connection To RCX —Eric Huang
   (...) Yep! I am going to make the RF/IR adapter plug in front of the RCX. And make my RF tower to replace the IR tower. I know the IR carries on 38.5KHz. Does it mean both transmt/receive signals working in the same 38.5KHz? If so, how can I solve (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)