 Robotics / RCX / 2946
  Remote control RCX by mobile phone

I try to make a appli that executed in mobile phone, it can control RCX. The mobile phone's SDK provides class RemoteControlData with some methods as below: setPulse(int leader_on, int leader_off, int trailer_on) leader_on: start bit High period (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Remote control RCX by mobile phone

Dear Zhengrong Zang I don't thing that this will be work because as far as i know mobile phone's using the irda protokoll like on the pc's to comunicate to mobilephones and other devices. The protokoll is the same: baud parity and stopbit but it (...) (16 years ago, 30-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)