 Robotics / RCX / 2940
Re: BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:37:00 GMT

I will definitely fix BricxCC to work with the more recent bash version.  Can
you verify that without the line ending character it still works with the old
version of bash?

John Hansen

Yes, I have verified that removing the end of line char in the command line, the
old bash is also working normaly. To test that I am executing the following in a
windows command terminal:

D:>bash file.cmd

I am not sure if BricxCC is executing it in the same way.

Paco