 Robotics / RCX / 2938
Re: BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Paco Balbas wrote:
After some investigation I have discovered the reason for that: a new behaviour
of bash in the new cygwin together with the contents of the intermediate
file.cmd.

Thank you very much for investigating this problem.  I looked into it a while
back and was very puzzled as to why it no longer worked after I upgraded my
cygwin install.  If I delete the EOL at the end of the command line it will
work?

John (Hansen), I am wondering if you will be able to adapt BricxCC to the
behaviour of current bash.
Meanwhile I am still using the old one with BricxCC.

I will definitely fix BricxCC to work with the more recent bash version.  Can
you verify that without the line ending character it still works with the old
version of bash?

John Hansen