 Robotics / RCX / 2877
    Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor —Kevin Karplus
   (...) The AT&T 9v AC 800mA supply sounds just about right. (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor —David Laswell
   (...) Whoops, I missed that there was a third option. I concur with this, as it's both the right voltage and confirmed AC. The mA rating, BTW, is a capacity rating, so it will work for anything that draws 800mA or less. The NXT adapter is rated for (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)