 Robotics / RCX / 2851
Re: IR tower problems on a laptop with NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:14:52 GMT

I feel kind of dumb: the serial port was disabled in the BIOS. However, now that it is enabled and is assigned COM1 (and shows up in Device Manager under Ports), I’m still having problems:
C:\nqc>nqc -SCOM1 -v -d test.nqc
Downloading Program:Tx: 55 ff 00 10 ef 10 ef
Rx: ff
Retrying...
Tx: 55 ff 00 10 ef 10 ef
Rx: