 Robotics / RCX / 2825
  RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

Hi, With the construction of my latest robot, I've ended up using more than 3 sensors - 2 rotation sensor, 2 touch sensors and 1 light sensor. My RCX2 has just 3 sensor ports. I do remember seeing a write-up about how to combine two sensors by (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

"Atul" <sowani-NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J593w3.FqE@lugnet.com... (...) Check this site. (URL) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX2 Sensor Mux/Demux.

(...) Atul, This is a really good combination of sensors to try to MUX. Depending on what sensors can be exclusive, you should be able to do this without any additional hardware. You can connect a light sensor to one port, and also connect a touch (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)