 Robotics / RCX / 2816
2815  |  2817
Subject:
parallel RCX outputs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:15:00 GMT

Can I put an electric 2x4 plate across output port A and B to increase
the current I can draw from the brick?

Chris

1. when I ran a few tests with a 1x2 lamp, I would get interesting results.

A and B forward - ON
A and B Reverse - ON
A Forward B off - very DIM
B Forward A off - very DIM
A Forward B Reverse - FLASHing ON
B Forward B Reverse - FLASHing ON

if this is old news, then just ignore it.