 Robotics / RCX / 2795
2794  |  2796
Subject:
What's the highest number RCX out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:03:30 GMT

RCX owners,

What is the highest number RCX out there?

One assumes that the RCX with the highest number would represent the number made
if you also assume that the RCX bricks were made sequential.

So I would like for others to report the highest number they have printed on
their RCX.

The number scheme implies that 999999 would be the highest brick out there. I do
not believe that 1 million RCX bricks exist. I once held an RCX in my hand with
the number 000129. So I know the numbering started fairly low.

We could do it by RCX 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0, but I am not familiar with any marking
that differentiates the 1.5 and the 2.0 brick from one another. The 1.0 brick
has a power lead for plugging into a AC/DC converter. The 1.5 brick and up does
not.

This seems like a silly idea, and I would agree, but I am curious to know how
many RCX Bricks exist out there.

Todd ;^)