 Robotics / RCX / 2794
Re: Will NXT will work on Intel Macs ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 08:14:58 GMT

Hi,

given that Intel Macs come with Rosetta as the legacy compatibility layer, even
if LEGO doesn't ship NXT with universal binaries, the SW should run on the Intel
Macs with reasonable performance.

I'm quite curious about NXT actually since it took me a while to get the RCX to
co-operate with my G5 Mac - plus I'm pretty much hooked w/ Robotics now...

Jerry