 Robotics / RCX / 2799
Re: What's the highest number RCX out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Todd Thuma wrote:
   RCX owners,

What is the highest number RCX out there?

Todd,

I know there was an RCX #1 (000001).

I’m pretty sure both the 1.0 and 1.5 are marked as 1.0

At one time, someone started a list of RCX numbers. I couldn’t find it on the web.

I have a 2.0 numbered 767082

Steve

It’s right here:

http://www.jameswest.com/lego/rcx_owners/