 Robotics / RCX / 279
  Re: FSMs, coding techniques and other goodies

Vlad, why don't you write a graphical FSM generator? Textbook FSMs are quite powerful, but in practice, states and transitions are usually augmented with enter/hold/leave actions. This provides plenty of configuration potential. Also, there's a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: FSMs, coding techniques and other goodies

(...) I was thinking about that. The problem is that I lack the time... for the next couple of months, anyway... The idea of using a higher level language comes from the guess that it would be faster to develop than a graphical tool. Plus that it (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)