 Robotics / RCX / 2611
Re: What that displayed on my RCX2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:52:42 GMT

On Mon, March 14, 2005 5:22 am, Ian Reid said:
G'day,
I have been using my RCX 2.0 brick recently after it has been laying idle for a
period.  I have noticed that there is an extra icon in the display window which
is not discussed in the Lego Robotics Invention System 2.0 Constructopedia.  I
was hoping someone could explain what it means.

Next to the program number I can see a flashing quarter of a circle.  The
quarter flashes afer I press the on button and continues to flash which ever
program I have running.

I believe that means there is some data in the datalog

Steve