 Robotics / RCX / 2608
    What that displayed on my RCX2.0? —Ian Reid
   G'day, I have been using my RCX 2.0 brick recently after it has been laying idle for a period. I have noticed that there is an extra icon in the display window which is not discussed in the Lego Robotics Invention System 2.0 Constructopedia. I was (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What is that displayed on my RCX2.0? —Danny Staple
     I am not sure here - but could that mean that the batteries are seriously low? It would seem likely if they have been sat for a while, as even when powered down there is some residual current usage, and leakage in the RCX. Remember that when (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What that displayed on my RCX2.0? —Brian Davis
     (...) That sounds like the datalog indicator - while RIS doesn't take advantage of it (to my knowledge), the RCX can function as a datalogger - the quarter of the datalog that is being loaded flashes, while the quarters of the datalog that are (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What that displayed on my RCX2.0? —Steve Hassenplug
     On Mon, March 14, 2005 5:22 am, Ian Reid said: (...) I believe that means there is some data in the datalog Steve (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What that displayed on my RCX2.0? —David Schilling
   (...) This is just the datalog display. It indicates, in 25% increments, how full the datalog is. This indicator is totally harmless, and can be ignored. If you want to get rid of it just download and run the following program: task main() { (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)