 Robotics / RCX / 2525
    Re: Bricx NQC —John Hansen
   (...) As I mentioned earlier, DDE messages are not supported by BricxCC. It would be possible to write you a simple utility that would allow you to send messages to the RCX using DDE, but it isn't something BricxCC can do today. Please respond with (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Bricx NQC —Ian Koerich Maciel
   I want to send a message whon is formed for three numbers corespondente the information of the program than I'll create. I received an e-mail from "bricx" whon said: "BricxCC can accept some DDE messages. It can also act as an out-of-process COM (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Bricx NQC —John Hansen
   (...) I'm having a hard time parsing your english. I know that's not your fault, but it is making it harder to help you. The simplest way you can send a message to the RCX and have a program running on the RCX respond to that message is to use the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)