 Robotics / RCX / 25
  FW: Alternate C compiler for LegOS

Luis, here's a forwarded message with the links to Gavin's executables. You need to download the latest Cygwin distribution too, from (URL) (...) Alternatively, have a look at (URL) I've done a similar but lazier job of just providing an add-on lump (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Windows file mirroring

OK, I've now mirrored the two (apparently) necessary files for LegOS under windows at this URL: (URL) those of you in the US, this should provide a faster download of Gavin's stuff (though not necessarily by much, since Gavin's site is surprisingly (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)