 Robotics / RCX / 25
FW: Alternate C compiler for LegOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:08:59 GMT

Luis, here's a forwarded message with the links to Gavin's executables.
You need to download the latest Cygwin  distribution too, from

<http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/>

Thanks for whoever posted the pre-compiled GNU cross compiler for
Winblows OS.

Unfortunately, I misplaced the link and my previous downloading attempt
failed.  Could someone repost the ftp address/URL for these files?

Alternatively, have a look at http://www.beesknees.freeserve.co.uk/lego/
where I've done a similar but lazier job of just providing an add-on lump to
Cygwin (ie, you need Cygwin first). I have to confess I haven't looked at
Dave's, but I guess we're doing the same sort of thing.