 Robotics / RCX / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
3in1 Car #8286 as RCX AddOn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:24:22 GMT

Hi all. This is a bit OT, but has some relevance for
people getting ONE MORE KIT to round out their RCX...

LEGO S@H Canada has the 8286 3in1 car on sale for $90CDN
With taxes and everything, that works out to about $70 US!
This set has 726 peces with lots of interesting structural
and decorative parts. An 2 Technig figs!!!!

There were 26 left (25 now).

I plan on using it as an addon for the RCX. It has 4 of the
big car-wheels (yellow hubs :-( ) and lots of linkages
and other neat stuff.

I'll review the set when I get it and let you know how
it works out...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>