 Robotics / RCX / 2495
Re: Using the RCX for animating LEGO Train displays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:07:36 GMT

NGLTC (and other train club) members have been getting creative with their
mindstorms.

1) Rail Racers!

2) Lewis Valentine has made a working train drawbridge on the NGLTC layout.
It's taken him a lot of tinkering, but it works very well!

3) Street Trolley.  I know Chris Leach (not sure which of the Midwest area clubs
he's at, but I know that someone did a trolley that would go back and forth on a
single section of track.  I do not recall directly who did it.  I  know that
NGLTC did a MARTA (our regional commuter transit) line between two
stations--basically the same thing as a street trolley.

-Scott Lyttle