 Robotics / RCX / 2493
Re: Using the RCX for animating LEGO Train displays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:09:00 GMT

David K. Z. Harris wrote:

  Please pardon the interruption, as this is probably a bit off-topic, and is
more a distraction than a contribution at this point. ;-)

  I've been looking in the various LUGNET forums, hoping to find a link to a
good page of clues for using the RCX in a Train display. So far, I've come up
empty for that. (If you have a few favorite URLs for this, I'd really love to
see them...and I'll summarize them back to the list.)

Here is one place I've seen stuff that Dave has done:
http://sparky.i989.net/ltraindcc.htm

I cross posted to RTLToronto, maybe one of the train guys there could help?

-Rob A.

  Reply to the group if you like, or directly to me. (If direct email use
Zonker at both domains; baylug.org and bigbandnet.com )

   Thanks

        -Z-   http://www.baylug.org/zonker/