 Robotics / RCX / 2481
  Re: Communication Speed, PC -> RCX, LEJOS!

From the picture (d1_p31) it looks as though all 4 RCXs can see the tower. I don't know anything about pcrcxcomm.jar or rcxf7port; and not much about lejos, however, if all 4 RCXs try to respond to the tower, you will have collisions. Try covering (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Communication Speed, PC -> RCX, LEJOS!

(...) Hi Joe, Thank you for your fast reply, you are right, alle the 4 RCXs can see the tower, but I dont think thats the problem, since the problem also is present when only one RCX is turned on, or the other 3 are removed from the place. I only (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)