 Robotics / RCX / 2421
Re: control RCX from PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 12:56:54 GMT

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:56:43 GMT
Juergen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> wrote:
Salut Benjamin,

Benjamin Sigonneau <sigonnea@irisa.fr> writes:

Does anybody  knows about a program that would do what I want, ie
send a string to the RCX throught the usb IR tower

Lejos can do that, and it could also be used on the RCX.

Thanks for this suggestion, but I don't want to use Lejos. It is too
much a high-level language for the purpose of this class.

[...]
Maybe there is also a program in the SDK that can do what you want.
(I don't know because I use Linux.)

That's also one of my problems: I only use Linux, but the school uses
Windows for this class.

Bonne chance

Merci.

--