 Robotics / RCX / 2326
Re: installing Robolab under Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:55:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Horst Lehner wrote:

   Look into the future .... Robolab for MacOS X comes soon!

Any official word on this? Or just rumor?

I think that would make me break down and finally buy a copy instead of fiddling with the MindStorms Software in Virtual PC ...

Greetings

Horst

Great news for MAC/OSX fans this is not a rumor according to the PITSCO 2004 catalog there will be Native OSX CD version available JUNE 2004. You will need ROBOLAB 2.5 software with training missions. If you have the 2.5 ROBOLAB RIS you can get a upgrade.

p.s. I know you can’t believe me, but believe me MINDSTORMS is not going to die. LEGO has spend millions dollars with MIT in research and time long before MINDSTORMS was released to the public. There will be more coming unless LEGO decides to a halt somethings for a while.

PITSCO information LEGO® Educational Division/ Dacta www.plestore.com or 1-800-362-4308

-Abner