 Robotics / RCX / 2294
Re: installing Robolab under Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:47:50 GMT

Hi John,

repairing the privilegs is a very good idea ... for the first
choice much better then mine. Your second idea .... also ...
If the mac can boot under os 9 you might try rebooting into 9 to run the
robotlab installer then boot back into x and see if it works.

... but this ways does not run on newer Mac that do not boot on MacOS 9.

Ralf