 Robotics / RCX / 2298
Re: Lightsensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Thomas Ruhmann wrote:
Hi all,

as a newbie I have a problem in the training center with
my new 1.5 RIS.

The lightsensor shows only a range of 37/47 in view-mode between black and
white. (and so it doesn´t beep)

Is this normal or due to a msfunction of the sensor ?

Thomas

Hi Thomas

facing the same problem since very few days (I'm also a nebie) it seems that
this behaviour is 'normal'. However this is not satisfying at all because the
sensors dynamic range is to low for reasonable applications. Is there someone in
the lugnet who has experience with this sensor ?

Matthias